Thursday, January 22, 2015

Healthy Smoothy Recipe

Hi Everyone!

I just posted this recipe on my other blog ( http://theadventuresofvic.blogspot.com )
and thought I might share it with you guys too!

"Hi Everyone!

Today I want to share my favorite smoothy recipe with you guys. Its a peanut buttery, banana, creamy, protein packed awesomeness in a glass. (and I may or may not be drinking one while I'm typing this...).


Victoria's Peanut Butter Smoothy:

1 ripe banana
2- 2 1/2 Tbs peanut butter (crunchy is best, but I use whatever we have in the pantry)
1/4 cup 2% milk (or any kind of milk, and you can adjust the milk if the smoothy is too thick)
1/4 tsp chia seeds (I buy mine at Trader Joe's)*
Squirt of honey
Handfull of ice

Put everything in the blender, and mix until smooth. Enjoy!

Yields about 1 1/2 servings

*Chia seeds are optional, but I like them
**You can also add 2 rounded tsp of Nesquik Chocolate powder. Its not really healthy, but its good when I want something a little chocolatey"

Go check out my other blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment