Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chocolate croissants

Hi everyone!

A few days ago, me and my friend wanted to try to make chocolate croissants. I'll admit, we kind of cheated, but they were so good!

Here's a picture of the finished croissants.

Ingredients:
1 package puff pastry dough
1 bar of dark chocolate
1 egg

Here's how we made them:

First we floured the work space and and put the thawed dough on it, then we used the rolling pin to flatten it a little.
Then we cut it into three long strips, and cut each strip into four equal pieces.
Then we cut each square in half (so it was a triangle).
Then we put some chocolate on the end of the triangle, and rolled them up.
And lastly, we put them on the cookie sheet and gave them an egg wash, and into the oven they went!

Oven temp was 425 degrees, but we turned it down to 400 degrees after we put them in the oven.

They took about 15 min to bake.

*Disclaimer: I did not create this recipe, I found it online but I can't remember where. Sorry

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment